Web design is no longer solely in the hands of the professional website designer and developer. These days you are afforded the opportunity to do so much more yourself. In this article we offer advice on how you can do this…
Whilst we thoroughly advocate building your own website and adding content yourself, you can’t beat the services of a professional web developer who can get it all running for you, and also save you some time! But if you want to do your own website, want to control the input of content that goes onto your website, or you want to further develop your site as time goes by, you are likely to need some simple website design resources.
Making it personal
You’ve seen enough escort websites to know what you need to have on your site. And you probably have a few ideas of your own too? This is no small point when you think about it. Adding your own “style” to your website can really make it stand out among others. There are many sites out there that look the same as each other (and some even have the same girls of course!)
Here’s a list of a few resources we believe will help you on your way:
- Canva – This is a relatively new resource that’s free to register and use many of its features. It allows you to access thousands of free images and others that you must pay for (only a very small amount!) Arguably the best thing about Canva is that they have templates that are specifically designed to work with your social networks, like Facebook cover images etc. They also offer presentation templates, banners, and you can import your own images to edit.
- Pixlr– A classic Photoshop tool! Free and very easy to use. Whilst it may not be as advanced as some software out there, it’s an essential piece of kit for anyone wanting to crop, resize and/or filter their images. Pixlr also has some great tools to create logos and graphics; perfect for adding text to your girl pictures!
- Gimp – This is very similar to Pixlr, only it’s a little more advanced and requires some time to master. However, with anything that’s tricky to master, with the patience comes reward. It has a number of tools that Pixlr doesn’t possess and you may well find them useful.
- Aviary – Another picture editing resource that works in a similar way to the two above. However, whilst Gimp and Pixlr are browser based tools, Aviary is mobile. It enables you to do everything you can on Instagram, only more. Great for quickly editing those “selfie” style pictures you might want to use on your girl profiles.
- PIcktochart and Infogram – Two free infographic tools that come highly recommended. As strange as it sounds, website visitors like to see graphs and statistics on a website. Perhaps you could use these infographic tools imaginatively to demonstrate the popularity of particular girls, or the concentration of escorts in any particular zone etc. Again, providing information about your business, whether it’s escorting or not, is always interesting to your visitors.
So go ahead and develop your pictures, designs and more with these free tools. They’re all useful, but you may find you have to go away and play with them for a while to see which suits you best.
Again, as always, stay in touch with our latest updates by keeping in touch with the RankBaby Business Club…